The 'Elite Pro'. The paddle the Pro's choose. Take your game to the next level as our top Pros did at the 2017 US Open Pickleball Tournament.
The 'Elite Pro'. EngagePickleball won (21) of the (48) Pro level medals at the 2017 US Open. The 'Elite Pro' took (9) of them. The Engage Pros that used the 'Elite Pro' just switched to it prior to the event. Who does that just before one of the largest Pickleball tournaments of the year? Well some of the Engage Pros did, and it took their game to the next level. It's now time to take your game to the next level too.
The 'Elite Pro' was created with direct input from the top players in the game to provide even more power, spin, reach and ball forgiveness (feel).
Lucy Kovalova and Matt Wright will each have their own Signature version of the 'Elite Pro'. Lucy is one of two players (men or women) to medal in all (3) Open / Pro events at the 2016 USAPA Nationals and 2017 US Open (back to back).
If you like Graphite paddles, you’ll love this new skin technology (we call it liquid Graphite). The first ever 'chemically bonded' skin developed by EngagePickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among Graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
The 'Elite Pro'. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball. Specifications:
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): 7.5 - 8.3 oz
- Weight (Per Style): 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE Weight). 7.8 - 8.3 oz (Standard).
- Size: 16" long x 8" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Color: Red, White
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.