CLUB OF TROY
available 2 private
West: Take NYS Thruway to Exit 24 (Syracuse)
Take Route for Northway (I87) Follow 87 (North/Montreal) to
Exit 7 East (Troy/Cohoes) " follow below...
From the South: Take NYS Thruway to Exit 23
(Albany/New York) Follow signs for 787 North Take 787 North
to Exit 9E (Troy/Bennington) " Follow below...
From the North:
Take 87 South to Exit 7 East (Troy/Cohoes)(Saratoga) "
1. Continue on 7 East. Follow signs for Bennington/Hoosick
2. As you enter Troy and come off the bridge, go straight
up the hill on Hoosick Street.
3. Go through 6 traffic lights and at the 7th light take a
right onto South Lake Avenue. Note: There is no street sign
at the intersection, you’ll see a Mr. Subb, Bank &
Church on the corners.
4. Follow South Lake to the end. You will then be facing Route
2, (Brunswick Road) (Again no sign) Take a left here. The
Club entrance is about ½ mile on your right. There
is a small green hanging sign. The clubhouse is about 1 mile
1. Take Route 7 from Schenectady into Latham
2. At Latham Circle, take Route 2 into Watervliet
3. Continue on Route 2 over the Congress Street Bridge into
4. Stay on Route 2 (Ferry St. - one way) up the hill to the
intersection of Congress St. & Rte 66.
5. At the light, bear right on Route 66 (Pawling Avenue)
6. At the second light bear left (Pinewoods Avenue)
7. The Club entrance will be on your left about 2 miles ahead.
There is a small green hanging sign. The clubhouse is about
1 mile in.
View Larger Map